Diana F+ 35mm Back
Specially designed for the Diana+, the 35mm Back+ is fully interchangeable and easily pops on and off your camera. Now you can enjoy the convenience of 35mm film with the dreamy, slightly-leaky effect the Diana camera is famous for!
- Shoot all types of 35mm film
(Color Negative, Slide, Black & White, Redscale)
- Two integrated exposure counters that tell you the frame you’re on
- Choose from four different image formats
- Easy to install and remove
(Please Note: The back cannot, unfortunately, be changed mid-roll)
Each Diana+ 35mm Back includes a series of plastic frames that allow you to choose from one of four different formats on 35mm film. You can find two exposure counters on the Back so that you can keep close tabs on which frame you’re shooting.
- Panoramic with Sprocket Holes (33 x 48 mm)
- Standard Panoramic (24 x 48 mm)
- Standard Landscape (24 x 36 mm)
- Square with Sprocket Holes (33 x 34mm)