Diana F+ Gold
A cult legend from the 1960s, the Diana is a favourite of many analogue lovers. Now this classic camera is updated with a fresh coat of luxurious gold, perfect for Lomographers who have an eye for style and sensibility. Its signature soft-focused effect lends character to an image that is not easily duplicated by other cameras. And with enhanced features such as pinhole function and compatibility with exclusive Diana accessories, this camera will surely be your analogue companion for years to come.
Complete with a gold metal chain to keep your camera safe around your neck, the Diana F+ Gold Edition is a fantastic addition to you collection.
- Film format: 120
- Size: 5" x 3.75" x 3" (12.5cm x 9.5cm x 7.6cm)
- Variable shutter (daytime & "B" for unlimited long exposures
- 12-shot (5.2x5.2cm), 16-shot (4.2x4.2cm), and endless Panorama (4.6x4.6cm) formats
- Removable lens for super-wide-angle pinhole shots
- Includes the Diana F+ Flash with color gel filters
The Diana F+ Features
- Two Shutter Speeds − Choose between "N" for normal daytime snapshots or "B" for unlimited indoor and night-time exposures.
- Two Image Sizes − Choose between 12 full frame shots (5.2x5.2cm) or 16 smaller square images − In the classic Diana format (4.2x4.2cm)!
- Multiple and Partial Exposures − Advance the Diana F+ as much or as little as you like after each shot to make multiple-exposures, half-exposed frames and stretched out crazy-long shots!
- Pinhole Function − Take the old-school route and remove the lens, set the aperture to a super-small pinhole and shoot a soft-focused, super wide-angled pinhole photo!
- Endless Panorama − Use this setting along with the smaller image format (4.2x4.2) to place sequential frames right next to each other and create a concurrent and unlimited panoramic image
- Shutter Lock and Tripod Thread − Sharp and solid long exposures (especially pinhole images) require a steady camera. To help you out, we've included a standard tripod thread on the bottom of your Diana F+ and a small shutter lock that allows you to keep the shutter indefinitely without holding it down