Diana Mini & Flash White
The Diana Mini has big shoes to fill being the little sister of the classic beauty Diana F+. Luckily the “Mini” was born a star in her own right. Super sweet, the Diana Mini has got plenty of style and features to the nines. With the flick of a little switch you can move from the retro square format to the amazing Half-Frame, giving you the ability to Shoot Forever, packing 72 shots onto one 35mm film! Her handy-dandy size and limitless creative potential is a revolution in analogue photography.
With the Diana Mini long exposures are no biggie thanks to the ‘B’ setting, tripod mount and cable release attachment – a Diana first. Its wide-angle lens means you can get close or chose between any of the four focal distances. There is the possibility to take multiple-exposures and if you’re into abstract expressionism when it comes to your Lomography, you can overlap frames endlessly creating multiple-exposure panoramas. The in-built Diana flash plug makes it compatible with the retro-styled Diana Flash (available separately).
This Diana Mini is our response to the insatiable demand from the Lomographic community for more Diana innovations. Read on to find out more about how the Diana Mini is doing its bit to pioneer the endless creative possibilities of Diana Lomography!
- Flash Included - The Diana Mini package includes the Diana+ Flash. Retro-looking and ultra-cool, use it to light up your shots or add color filters to splash crazy tones.
- Ultra-Compact - The Diana Mini is exactly that; take it with you on all your photo adventures.
- Two Photo Formats - You can pick from 2 completely different photo formats. Either go for 36 square photos or a whopping 72 photos on a roll with the half-frame mode.
- Simple Exposure Settings - Sunny day? Switch to the sun icon. Looking dull? Switch to the cloud setting. The Diana Mini makes setting your exposure easy for anyone.
- Multiple and Long Exposure Capabilities - Easily take multiple and long exposures using the uncoupled shutter advance and 'Bulb' setting.
- Tripod Thread and Cable Release Thread - Accessorize with a tripod or cable release - The cable release attachment is a Diana first!
- Uses Convenient 35mm Film - The Diana Mini uses all kinds of 35mm film which is easy to buy and develop.
|Cable Release Connection||Yes|
|Flash connection||Diana Flash Plug|
|Focusing Distance||0.6m - Infinity|
|Frame Counter||Auto Reset|
|View Finder||Direct optical viewfinder|
From the Lomography website